Saturday, November 05, 2016

60 days of things

Here are the things that would be nice for me to achieve from now till when Tina gets back.

1. Ride up Coyote creek trail by two routes, road and the ranch.
2. Get to the 40 mile mark riding.
3. Do one act of volunteering.
4. Go out with people every weekend. Find a way.
5. Get distance up to 8 miles for morning jogs.
6. Build , order missing pieces and set aside at least 3 of andrews' lego sets.
7. Do at least 3 Hikes with Rahul.
8. Go back to TKD
9. Get Cut.
10. Finish Algorithm course/ book.
11. Read one other book. Any.

So 11 things I keep thinking of doing, but never have gotten around to it. I will have about 60 days to do these things.  Best of luck to me.


===
I am now 20 days out.
1. I have hit 44 miles
2. I have been pretty social
3. Lego project was a success. built 5-6 models
4. Only one hike though.
5. Lost 8 pounds as of now. Not perfect, but good progress.
6. Read a star wars book
7. Got unto 5.5 miles in an hour
8. volunteer activity set up , not executed.



No comments: