Tuesday, May 05, 2015

The New Home Owner Adventure - 3 months in

Feeling a bit settled in.  Life is still good. But the bills... One of the not so nice parts about being a home owner is the relentless onslaught of bills.  Two HOAs, water, garbage, electricity, special assessments, taxes, the list goes on and on.

Also, now I am beginning to look forward to when they finish the construction for the lots in front of the house, the dust and the construction crews get a bit annoying to say the least. also my front porch is covered with dust, and I cannot quite enjoy the idea of sitting outdoors and drink me whiskey.


Tina and A will be heading home for about 6 weeks. I wonder if I should try and accomplish at least one mini project in that time.  The most likely thing to do is to install shower doors for the 3rd floor shared bathroom.

More ambitious would be to try and wallpaper either the bedroom or one of the bathrooms. I am not feeling too inclined to do that.

Be a little strange to be living in such a big house all by myself. But should use the time to re-charge.



No comments: